Wearable Technology is our passion and here at wearabletechnology.london our mission is to help raise style to the top of the agenda by helping fashion artists in this space from around the world showcase their designs. We believe they are the unsung pioneers in this emerging field as they help connect us to a world where we don’t look clunky or odd – unless we mean to. Where we can stand proud wearing these wonderful advances in modern technology whether it’s to look chic, sexy or un-subtle. Whatever style you’re after, we hope you find it here first. Our ethos:
- Authentic design – Artists featuring original work will get prominence on this site and we make no apologies for it.
- Editorial honesty – All products featured on this site are products that our team would wear out of choice and would recommend to our nearest and dearest.
- How we pay the bills – To meet our modest expenses, some products you purchase entitle us to receive a small commission which helps to pay the bills and continue to provide a platform for young, aspiring artists.
- People power – We are technology enthusiasts and people too. If you have any gripes about any of the products or services which you’ve not been able to resolve with the artist or product provider, please let us know and we’ll do our best to help mediate a resolution to everyone’s satisfaction.
- Quality information – Many of our articles and blogs are written by in-house enthusiasts. Guest writers are often invited to write about their designs and products – and we welcome anyone who wishes to do so to get in touch.